Want to play PUBG Mobile on PC?
PUBG is growing as the most popular mobile game. PUBG has stolen the hearts of many Game lovers. Playing this amazing game on the larger display will be a great difference.
This game has attracted a large number of PC gamers by releasing an official emulator to play the game.
Even without using an emulator, there are several methods available to play PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator.
In this article, we have explained the most popular ways used to play PUBG Mobile on PC without using the Emulator.
But before this, let us discover more about PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile is a popular multiplayer game in which one can play with their friends and can use the voice chat feature as well to communicate e with their squad members.
PUBG Mobile is a multiplayer game in which one can play with their friends and can use the voice chat feature to communicate with their squad members.
Without much delay, try these simple ways to play PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator.
Specification of PC for PUBG Mobile
- Operating System – Window 7,8,10
- RAM Memory – 4 GB
- Hard Disk Memory – 2 GB
- Processor – Dual Core @2GHz
- Internet Connection
How to Play PUBG on PC Without Emulator?
To play PUBG Mobile on PC, you are required to download some software on your Android or IOS mobile. Here are a few steps you need to follow :
- Download TC Games exe on your PC.
- Download TC Games APK on mobile.
- Connect your Mobile with Pc via USB Cable.
- Turn on USB debugging on Mobile Phone settings.
- Open TC Games on a Mobile phone.
- Click on “Connect PC”.
- Your Mobile screen will be shown on the PC.
- After a successful connection, open PUBG Mobile on your mobile using a PC.
- We are done! Start playing PUBG Mobile on your PC.
After following these steps, you are able to play PUBG Mobile on PC with the help of a Keyboard and Mouse and this happens without using an Emulator.
BUT, what to do If you have a PC with low specs?
Worry not, with the method mention below, you can play PUBG Mobile on PC smoothly without lagging or any issues.
Another Way to Play PUBG Mobile on PC.
PUBG Mobile can be played on Pc via streaming. To do this, follow these steps-
Step1: Download APowerSoft on your PC.
Step2: Enable USB Debugging in your Phone Settings.
Step3: Download APowerMirror app from Google store.
Step4: Connect phone and PC with the help of a USB Cable.
Step5: Screen will be a mirror.
Step6: Enjoy playing PUBG Mobile on PC.
This is all about ‘How To Play PUBG Mobile on PC without Emulator’. Enjoy this thrilling game on a big screen now.
Hope you find this article helpful. Give your feedback in the Comment Section below.
Thank you for reading!
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021