- POCO M3 is set to go on sale in India today at 12 noon.
- The smartphone will be sold exclusively on Flipkart
- The phone comes in two RAM and storage variants with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- POCO M3 specs include the Snapdragon 662 SoC, 48MP triple cameras, and a 6,000mAh battery.
Hi Readers!! There is good news for all of you that a budget Smartphone POCO M3 is releasing today on Flipkart from 12 noon.
Features of the phone are very attractive and budget-friendly. Poco M3 is one of the best smartphones you can get under Rs 12,000 in India right now.
POCO M3 Price Range
The majority of The Customers are price-sensitive but don’t worry POCO M3 did not disappoint you in this segment.
The Poco M3 price in India has been set at Rs 10,999 for the 6GB + 64GB storage option.
The 6GB + 128GB model has been launched for Rs 11,999.
POCO M3 First sale in India today: how to get Heavy Discount On Price
- The customers can buy both the variants for Rs 1,000 less by making the purchase using ICICI Bank credit cards.
- Apart from this, customers using the Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card will also be able to avail of 5% unlimited cashback.
- An additional 10% off on the first two purchases on Flipkart using a Bank of Baroda MasterCard Debit Card on orders of Rs 750 and above during the Poco M3 sale.
POCO M3: Specifications
The Poco M3 features a 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 60Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass 3.
It comes in three colors – Cool Blue, Power Black, and flashy Poco Yellow.
The smartphone is equipped with a 48MP triple camera setup, supported by a 2MP macro camera and a depth sensor.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset and sports Adreno 610 GPU for smooth gaming and video experience.
One of the key highlights of the Poco M3 is the massive 6000mAh battery. The phone comes with support for 18W fast charging. For security, the phone includes a side-mounted fingerprint sensor and Face Unlock support.
POCO M3 First sale in India today: Buy Or Not??
The smartphone gets a lot of things right like the design, display, battery, and camera. Most importantly, it offers a great value which should be the first criteria to buy a phone in this segment.