- Xiaomi’s sub-brand Poco has announced the new next-generation smartphone within the X series.
- Poco X3 Pro is going to be unveiled globally on March 22 and therefore the India launch will trail behind on March 30.
- As the launch date was confirmed by the corporate, the pricing of the Poco X3 Pro has been leaked.
As per the website of the retailer Dealntech, the Poco X3 Pro is going to be launched in three color options – Metal Bronze, Frost Blue, and Phantom Black and can are available in two storage variants.
Poco X3 Pro: Expected Price
- The variant of the upcoming Poco smartphone with 6GB RAM + 128GB space for storing is going to be priced at 269 euros (approx. Rs. 23,300).
- On the opposite hand, the high-end variant of the phone, with 8GB RAM + 256GB space for storing is claimed to be priced at 319 euros (approx. Rs. 27,600).
These are the expected pricing that is tipped by the web retailer and not the ultimate pricing confirmed by Poco. Poco has not officially announced anything regarding the value or specifications of the smartphone. So, we’d like to attend to the announcement of the smartphone next week to understand what proportion it’ll cost.
Poco X3 Pro Expected Specifications
Poco X3 Pro could arrive with an octa-core Snapdragon 860 chipset teamed up with 6GB RAM + 126GB ROM and 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM as mentioned above. While the screen size remains unknown, it’s just like the smartphone might employ a display with an FHD+ 1080p resolution. A 5200mAh battery is probably going to pump enough battery life to the smartphone alongside fast-charging support.
Going by the reports, the Poco smartphone in question is claimed to flaunt a quad-camera setup at the rear. The first sensor is claimed to be amid an ultra-wide-angle lens, a depth sensor, and a macro lens.
The screen is probably going to feature a punch-hole cutout to deal with the selfie camera sensor. The phone includes standard connectivity aspects like Bluetooth, GPS, dual-band WiFi, 4G LTE, GPS, and a USB Type-C port. It’s also said to flaunt a side-mounted fingerprint sensor for biometric security purposes.
Thanks for reading!!