- PS5 DualSense controller now supports iPhones, iPads, Apple TV.
- Players can use their DualSense controller to play games on their Apple devices.
- You can now use the DualSense controller to play compatible games using the PS Remote Play.
A new update brings more connectivity for gamers, that want to use wireless controllers with their iPhones, iPods, Apple TVs, and Macs. This would allow users to play their PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 games using the DualSense controller on their Apple devices via the PS Remote Play app.
How to connect your PS5 DualSense controller to iPhone or iPad?
iOS 14.5 and iPadOS 14.5 now support DualSense and Xbox controllers. To connect your DualSense controller with an Apple device, follow these steps:
- To connect your controller to your iPhone or iPad, go to the Bluetooth settings.
- When you put your controller in pairing mode it will show up under Other Devices. Select the controller and it will move up to My Devices when it’s successfully connected.
If you want to reconnect the DualSense controller with your PS5, connect it using the USB cable, press the PS button, and you’re all set.