PS5 price and pre-orders: Playstation 5 cost and when you can buy it?
Sony’s next-gen gaming console PS5 is close to its launch date and this moment crazy gamers are looking to pre-order the upcoming console. Yes, PS5 Price and Pre-Order Details has announced.
- Predicted PS5 price: $499 / £449 / AU$749
- Next date for PS5 price information: Possibly July/August
- PS5 pre-order date: Likely August – sign up for notification at Best Buy | GameStop | Currys | GAME
- Which PS5 bundle deals can we expect: Likely launch bundles include Call of Duty and FIFA 21
However, the price of PS5 is still not confirmed, but we can make a prediction about the price of upcoming PS5. Sony kept the price information of PS5 secret from the 11th June, when it revealed the PS5 for the first time. The official confirmation of pS5 price can be announced in the coming months.
There is a lots of rumours and leaks coming out about the price of PS5, we can just make an idea of the cost of PS5 and when it will be available to buy. Sony already announced the gaming console PS5 features, capabilities, design and the games confirmed on PS5.
PS5 pre-orders and launch bundles are still a mystery, too, but we do expect some of the PS5 launch games to be bundled with the new consoles when they release during the “Holiday 2020” period (sometime between October and December this year).
PS5 Predicted price
Sony hasn’t revealed the PS5 price yet, but analyst predictions have placed the PS5 price in the region of $499 / £449 / AU$749. We think that sounds about right, because breaking the $500 mark would make the PS5 a tough sell. The most expensive PlayStation console launch to date in North America was the PS3 at an eye-watering $599.99. Setting the PS5 price $100 more than the PS4 but $100 less than the PS3 feels right to us, especially given the potential of the hardware here.
Speaking on whether the potential for a Covid-19-related recession will affect sales of the PS5, a high-value gadget, Ryan said:
“I think the best way that we can address this is by providing the best possible value proposition that we can. I don’t necessarily mean lowest price. Value is a combination of many things. In our area it means games, it means number of games, depth of games, breadth of games, quality of games, price of games… all of these things and how they avail themselves of the feature set of the platform.”
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date