After a long wait finally, Sony has revealed the PS5 launch date in India and as the next-gen gaming machine of Sony is set to release on 2nd February, you must know the price and pre-order details. The pre-order process for PS5 in India will begin from 12th January and here we have listed all the essential details about PS5.
Both Microsoft and Sony launched their gaming consoles by the end of 2020 and PS5 managed to get more attention than Xbox Series X. Gamers are crazy behind PS5 and because of heavy demand, the gaming machine is out of stock in many countries. Indian users also waiting for Sony’s gaming machine and the tech giant finally announced that PS5 will be released in India on February 2. As per the company, the console be available for pre-order at Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Reliance Digital, Games the Shop, Sony Center, Vijay Sales, and select other authorized retail partners.
So no more delay now and let’s check out when you can have a hand on PS5 and how.
Sony PlayStation 5 India release date, availability
Sony has confirmed that PS5 will hit the Indian market on February 2 and the pre-orders will initiate on January 12. The notable point is that PS5 will be available to pre-order until the stocks last. So be quick to pre-order your favorite gaming console if you want to own it earliest.
The console is available in two versions PS5 with disk drive and PS5 digital edition. Digital Edition of PS5 comes without a disk drive and that’s the reason the Digital Edition of PS5 costs Rs 39,990 and the PS5 will be yours for Rs 49,990.
Here is a sneak peek of PS5 price with accessories in India:
- PlayStation 5 Ultra HD Blu-Ray Disc Drive Edition – ₹49,990
- PlayStation 5 Digital Edition – ₹39,990
- DualSense Wireless Controller – ₹5,990
- DualSense Wireless Charging Station – ₹2,590
- HD Camera – ₹5,190
- PULSE 3D Wireless Headset – ₹8,590
- Media Remote – ₹2,590
Concerning PS5 games, Sony’s own–first-party–Worldwide Studios titles will be evaluated from Rs 3,999 to Rs 4,999. Wonder’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales for example will cost Rs 3,999 while Demon’s Souls will be accessible for Rs 4,999. Outsider studio titles ought to spin around a similar ballpark figure.
PlayStation 5 has launched on November 12 in the US, Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, and South Korea (with pre-orders starting as early as September 17). Also in India, it was expected to launch somewhere in November but because of several reasons, Indians have to wait for PS5. Doesn’t matter what were the reasons behind the delay, finally, PS5 is ready to hit the Indian market.
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site