PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update has rolled out for Android and iOS with tons of exciting features, game modes, security updates, and much more. There is huge excitement in the PUBG lovers to give a hand to the latest update of the most popular battle royale title. Here is everything you need to know about the 1.2 global update along with the downloading process for Android using the Apk file.
Players can download the newest PUBG update from the Google play store and those who are unable can get it via Apk links.
Here are the steps to download PUBG MOBILE 1.2 global version update with apk files.
Disclaimer: PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile lite are banned in India so it is strictly advised not to download the game.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version: Notable features
- New limited Runic Power Gameplay
- The latest update brings a new weapon called FAMAS.
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 update will also kick off the latest chapter of the game, Metro Royale: Honor.
- Basic performance improvements
- Security enhancements
- Skydiving and landing action improvements
The users who decide to update the game to the most recent version will get remunerated liberally. The organization has reported that the update prizes will incorporate 2,888 BP, 100 AG, and an Acolyte of Justice Backpack. Strikingly, the user should update the game before January 17 to get the prizes.
How to download PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version using the APK file
Updates are the best ways to enhance the gaming experience of players and every update comes with lots of new content, features, and bug fixes. The latest update of PUBG Mobile is not an exception and with this update, you will get a new game mode, gaming content, and much more.
You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to download 1.2 global update on your android device:
- First of all, navigate the official website of PUBG Mobile.
- There you would find a link, click on that.
- After it click the download button.
- But before clicking on the download link cross-check your smartphone’s space as the size of the APK file is 613 MB. Free up space and proceed further.
- In order to install the Apk version, you have to make changes in your mobile phone’s settings. So move to settings and enable “Install from unknown sources”. Settings> Privacy> Allow installation from Unknown sources.
- Then find the downloaded Apk file and hit the install button.
- Let the installation process complete and launch PUBG Mobile and enjoy all the latest enhancements of the game.
In case you get an error while installing the apk file of PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update then redownload using the same steps.
Do take note that the update has been delivered for the worldwide rendition of PUBG Mobile. The game is presently prohibited in India under Section 69A of the Information Technology Act. PUBG Corporation is dealing with bringing the game back in another symbol called PUBG Mobile India however it is yet to dispatch in the nation.
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account
- iOS 14.4 beta 2 released: Here is how to download iOS 14.4 beta 2 on your iPhone
- PUBG Mobile 1.2 global version update: Download using the APK file from ofiicial site
- PUBG Mobile Free Skins: Best Ways to Get Free Skins in PUBG Mobile
- Benefits of Jailbreak Fire Stick (Amazon Fire TV stick)
- Top 10 Reasons Why Businesses Should Print Their Own Checks
- 7 Best Coin Master Tricks and Tips (Get Unlimited Spins in 2021)