The PUBG Mobile beta version has finally got the Erangel 2.0 map with the 1.0 update.
The news was shared by the PUBG mobile team on its Discord server, where every detail of Erangel 2.0 was given.
The Beta 1.0 update is currently only available for Android users, in addition to the iOS version, which will be rolled out soon.
There are many changes to this version, but the biggest change is the Erangle 2.0 map.
It is important to note that since this is a beta update, it may see several changes until the game comes to a stable version.
PUBG Mobile Beta 1.0 updates
- The new PUBG mobile beta update has come with a straightforward 1.0.0 version from 0.19.0 instead of the 0.20.0 version.
- It has brought a new Erangel 2.0 map.
- The map comes with some changes compared to the first. Appears more attractive than before and many elements have been changed in it.
- There are some changes to the buildings in the new map, such as Mylta Power, Quarry, Prison, and many other areas.
- Players will see trenches, old corroded tanks, barricades, and many new additions to the map.
New weapon Introduced
There is also a new weapon – the M1014 – as well as some changes for stability.
Some problems have also been fixed through new updates. Cheer Park has been revamped with the showdown and some other items.
The new beta version can be downloaded to Android devices from here. iOS users will have to wait a bit.
According to a moderator on the PUBG Mobile Discord server, the link is not likely to be updated. If this happens, users have been advised to download it again after a few hours.