- The Royale Pass is one of the most desirable assets in PUBG Mobile.
- The update brings a bunch of season-exclusive outfits, emotes, weapon skins, and more.
- The season will offer a free royale pass, an elite royale pass costing 600 UC.
Good news for PUBG Lovers. PUBG Mobile Season 19 is back. Yes, you have read right. After the end of PUBG Mobile Season 18, Gamers are waiting for the new season. Now the wait is over. To know PUBG Mobile Season 19 release date and new features scroll down.
The latest update brings several features including new cosmetic items, weapon skins, emotes, and the latest Season 19 Traverse Royale Pass. Season 19 Royale Pass will also bring exclusive stuff, including outfits, emotes, weapon skins, and more.
This article looks at the themes, prices, leaked rewards, and more details about the upcoming Royale Pass.
PUBG Mobile Season 19 release date
The new Season 19 Royale Pass: Traverse is released today ( May 17th, 2021), at 2 AM UTC or 7:30 AM IST (GMT +5:30).
As the pass is available, players can upgrade to the Elite Pass for 600 UC. Meanwhile, Elite Pass Plus is available at 1800 UC.
PUBG Mobile Season 19: How to upgrade Royale Pass?
You can enter the Season 19 Royale Pass, as it goes live. To enter the RP, you will need to follow these steps.
- First, you have to open PUBG Mobile and then tap on the RP icon.
- The Royale Pass will appear on their screens, and they will have to click the “Upgrade” button.
- Then you will see the Season 19 Royale Pass on the screen with two variants.
- You need to choose one option, either the Elite Pass or the Elite Pass Plus from here.
- Now, the next screen will ask you to confirm your purchase and you will be needed to pay the required UC.
- Click on confirm your purchase to upgrade Royale Pass.
Season 19 Rewards:
PUBG Mobile Season 19 will add some exciting new emotes to the game. As per the leaks, there will be at least three new emotes.
- Godzilla theme in Erangle.
- Kong theme in Sanhok.
- Mecha Godzilla theme in Livik.
- Spawn Island Cinematic
- Titans Strike
- Apex Supply Camp
- PvE mob settlements
- New Vehicle: Coupe RB
- New Shooting Mode: OTS (Over the Shoulder)
- Gun optimization and balance
- Basic Performance Improvements
- Security Improvements
- New Friends Features.
Thanks for Reading!!