- PUBG game developers launch another global update with new features.
- The New season will start from Ist June 2021.
- PUBG Mobile Lite is exclusively made for low-end devices which can’t support the global version of PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 25 is set to commence on June 1, after Season 24 ends on May 31. The new season will bring in a new Winner Pass, new rewards, and items for players to get.
Winner Pass or WP is a tier-based reward system in PUBG Mobile Lite. In this system, players have to complete missions to climb up the ranks and claim various rewards. A new WP is released every month.
This article shares the start date and time of the new Winner Pass Season 25 of PUBG Mobile Lite. After upgrading their Winner Pass, users may easily avail these rewards.
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 25: Start date and time
A new WP is released in PUBG Mobile Lite monthly. The present Winner Pass is about to conclude on May 31, 2021.
After Season 24 ends, the WP section will be locked and players will not be able to claim any rewards. Just, as usual, the Season 25 Winner Pass will be offered in two paid variants – Elite Upgrade and Elite Upgrade Plus, priced at 280 BC and 800 BC, respectively.
Season 25 of PUBG Mobile Lite will make its way from June 1, 2021. The expected time for its release is 7:30 AM IST (+5:30 UTC).
PUBG Mobile Lite Season 25: How to upgrade to Winner Pass
- Open the PUBG Mobile Lite app on your smartphone.
- Click on the ‘WP’ option.
- Next, tap on the upgrade button.
- Now, choose the variant that you want to purchase and confirm the purchase by clicking on the buy option.
- Users should see a prompt for the confirmation of purchase.
- Make the payment.
- The Winner Pass will reflect in the account.
Tencent Games is yet to reveal the list of rewards, which will be offered inside of the Season 25 Winner Pass.
Thanks for Reading!!