While the news are still doing the rounds on whether or not PUBG Mobile will launch in India, PUBG Mobile has been doing a great revenue generation worldwide. Lately, PUBG Mobile has announced a new update which is Beta 1.2 version for the global market.
What is PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 global version?
Beta 1.2 is the latest version of PUBG Mobile where the company is testing some new features before the launch. This will be available in form of APK file for the users to download.
Can the APK File be downloaded in India?
Well, the answer is NO. Amidst the ban of PUBG Mobile and PUBG Mobile Lite in India, the users from the country should not download the PUBG Mobile update Beta 1.2 global version.
Where is the APK Link to download Beta 1.2 global version?
To download the file, you can simply click here.
Does the APK file need a lot of storage space?
Well, Not really though. The file is about 625 MB and hence the users need to keep that much space in their devices free.
How to download and install the Beta 1.2 global version with APK file?
The users should follow the easy steps to install the file link:
- First and foremost, download the APK file from the link mentioned above.
- Enable the “install from unknown source” option.
- Locate the file on your device and install.
- Complete the in-game patches and agree to them.
- Open the PUBG Mobile App and choose the guest option.
- Simply log-in.
- A dialog box will pop up asking for the invitation code. Enter the code and click on the yellow button.
- Enjoy your game 🙂
Don’t forget to mention in the comments section below, your experience about the PUBG Mobile Beta 1.2 global version.
We love knowing your thoughts and views.
Keep coming back for the latest updates.