Reddit has rolled out a brand new submit kind, polls, which helps you to ask questions and vote on just about something. Polls can provide as much as six solutions, be stored open for as much as per week, and subreddit moderators can flip them off if desired. You create them such as you would another submit kind.
Reddit says it was motivated to create the characteristic as a result of individuals have been making polls on the service for years utilizing third-party providers. In a median month, it says that 15,000 polls are created throughout the whole web site. Now, the method will hopefully be loads simpler since these will be made natively on Reddit.
For an thought of what the brand new submit kind seems to be like, take a look at this post in the NFL subreddit from earlier this yr during which customers have been requested which crew they anticipated to win the Tremendous Bowl. Over 9,000 customers voted, incorrectly predicting a victory for the 49ers.
The brand new characteristic is on by default beginning immediately and is supported in all subreddits apart from text-only communities like r/AskReddit.
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue
- Zoom rolling out end-to-end encryption, YouTube live streaming on Android
- Facebook launches cloud gaming service for Android and Desktop users
- PUBG Mobile Season 16 Release Date, Royale Pass, Rewards and Rumoured content