- With the introduction of the Redmi Smart TV, Xiaomi is looking to expand its smart TV portfolio further to cater to more consumers.
- The all-new Redmi Smart TV X-series includes three models: X65, X55, and X50.
- All the Redmi Smart TV X models feature the same set of specifications except for the change in display size.
Xiaomi today launched the first of its Redmi Smart TV series in India, the first smart TV from its affordable hardware division. Buyers can choose between three sizes – 50-inch, 55-inch, and 65-inch models.
Redmi TV X50, X55, X65 Prices in India
- The Redmi Smart TV X65: Rs 57,999
- Redmi Smart TV X55: Rs 38,999
- Redmi Smart TV X50: Rs 32,999
The Redmi Smart TV price in India starts at ₹32,999 for the X50 model, while the X55 model is priced higher at 38,999. Meanwhile, the largest Redmi Smart TV X65 model will be available for ₹57,999. Redmi says the devices will go on sale on March 26 at noon, on Mi.com, Amazon, Mi Home, and Mi Studio – but it will also be available at partner stores.
The customers will get a Rs 2000 discount using ICICI Bank credit cards. You can save up to Rs 1,700 on subscription offers from Zee5, Aha, Hungama Play, and Hoichoi.
Redmi TV X series: Specifications
Starting with the design and display, like we already mentioned, the Redmi Smart TV X-series comes in three models: Redmi Smart TV X65, Redmi Smart TV X55, and Redmi Smart TV X50. Except for the screen size, which is pretty evident by their names, all three models share the same specifications.
- All three Redmi Smart TVs offer 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and include support for HDR 10+ and Dolby Vision. Additionally, they also come with Vivid Picture Engine and Reality Flow.
- The TV is powered by a 64-bit quad-core processor and comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage.
- They have support for Google Assistant and Chromecast (built-in) along with Mi Home app integration and all the features from PatchWall.
- The connectivity options include three HDMI 2.1 ports, two USB ports, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Bluetooth 5.0. One of these HDMI ports also supports eARC.
Thanks for Reading!!