Are you dedicated and willing to put the work in such a way to get big rewards? Then Salesforce Certification is for you !!
Salesforce certification always leads the charts whenever it comes to Customer Relationship Management Products (CRM). Well, it is for either small business houses or the top business leads, everybody needs Salesforce Certification.
Now you must want to know How to get Salesforce Certification? Don’t panic, Here You will get a complete guide !! Just keep scrolling !!
You’ll find Salesforce products and services in use across a broad array of industries like –
- Media and communications
What Is Salesforce?
Salesforce is a cloud computing service as a software (SaaS) company that is popularly known for customer relationship management (CRM).
It helps companies by availing them of an interface for case management and task management. Nevertheless, it also provides a system for automatically routing and escalating important events.
It is an American Cloud Based Company which is headquartered at San Fransisco of California. It sells a complete suite of enterprise applications that is more focussed on Customer related Services and helps in Automation and application development.
- Salesforce also offers cloud-based products.
- Intelligent Customer Success Platform.
- Supports the internet of things (IoT) and artificial intelligence.
Benefits of Salesforce Certification
Salesforce certifications offer three big things:-
- Increase marketability in a tight IT job market by allowing you to become a subject matter expert.
- They offer flexibility in that you can get certified in very little time.
- The more certifications you will have, the higher milestones will be achieved.
Salesforce certification exams Most Salesforce certifications are achieved by passing a 60-question, multiple-choice exam. Depending on the certification, you can expect the exam to last between 90 and 120 minutes.
How To Get Salesforce Certification?
Step 1: Register Yourself
- Go to the Salesforce Certification Page.
- You will see a Register Button here.
- It will redirect you to the Webassessor login page.
- In case You don’t have a Webassessor account, make it first.
Step 2: Confirmation Mail
After making an account on Salesforce Certification, You will get an acknowledgment mail with a welcome note and other details.
Step 3: Register For Salesforce Certification Exam
In order to get a salesforce certification, You need to select the subject in which you want to conduct your exam.
The categories will be like:-
- Cloud Consultant
- Implementation experts
- Pardot experts
- Consultants etc
Step 4: Choose A Testing Center
After registering and selecting your subject, Now in order to get Salesforce Certification, You need to choose a Testing center and pick a date for the test from the list of available dates.
Note: In case you want to reschedule your exam, give notice prior 72 hours otherwise penalty will be charged.
Step 5: Make the Payment and Note the Test Code
It is recommended to take a print out of this.
- Give your test
- The result will be straight away in your mail.
- You got your Salesforce Certification, Congrats !!
Found it Informative ?? Then Share It Maximum !!