- Sandes an alternative to WhatsApp has many new features that are not available on Whatsapp.
- The app runs on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Sandes offers its users the ability to create groups with a 200 member capacity.
- The app doesn’t support switching between mobile numbers.
How to sign up for Sandes app??
Email IDs are restricted to government IDs only — if you try to sign up with a Gmail, Hotmail, or other email accounts, you’ll see a notice that emails from that domain are not allowed.
- First, download the Sandes app on your mobile device
- Sign up on the Sandes app using your mobile number or email ID.
- The app will send you a six-digit OTP for authentication.
- Enter a six-digit OTP number sent on mobile.
- Update your profile and other details
- After that, Your sign-up process is complete after following the above steps.
The Sandes App or website has multiple ways to login. You can sign in through a pre-registered email address or through OTP generate via your phone number.
Features of Sandes App not available in Whatsapp
The app introduces the ‘Confidential’ feature that can be used to mark any message as confidential to ensure that the message is not forwarded to other users, which is not available on Whatsapp.
Sandes also offers its users to share a file to Digilocker directly.
The Chatbot service in Sandes can be used to access dashboards of various initiatives by the Government.
The Sandes app also supports verified accounts for government employees. WhatsApp, on the other hand, doesn’t have verified accounts for any individuals.
The other notable change that you’ll see on Sandes is the option to send chat backups to a user-preferred external location, including email. This isn’t the case with WhatsApp.
The Demand for the Sandes app has been very high since its launch.
Thanks for Reading!!
Share your Valuable Suggestions in the Comment Section below.