Nationwide award-winning producer Dil Raju took wedding ceremony vows for the second time final night time at a non-public ceremony held at a temple in Nizamabad, Telangana. Amid the continuing lockdown attributable to Coronavirus, the producer solely had his members of the family and a handful of shut buddies in attendance. The producer selected to not invite his famous person buddies from the Telugu movie business and opted to maintain it quick and easy.
Reportedly, Dil Raju’s daughter Hanshita Reddy from his first spouse has supervised all formalities of her dad’s second marriage. For these unversed, his first spouse Anita handed away in 2017 following cardiac arrest.
Photos of Dil Raju and his spouse Tejaswini’s image has been going viral on the Web. As followers shared the photographs on Twitter alongwith lovely needs for the newly married couple.
— Sreedhar Sri (@SreedharSri4u) May 11, 2020
— Pramod (@EvadaiteNakenti) May 11, 2020
— unis (@Unis100) May 11, 2020
— Name me Professor (@MBFanIsm) May 11, 2020
— మంచి మంచి కట్టుబాట్లు (@Mrsinginaadham) May 11, 2020
— Ghouse. (@ghouse_official) May 11, 2020
— Karthikeyan (@Karthik96340226) May 11, 2020
On the work entrance, Dil Raju has bankrolled some massive initiatives within the type of Shahid Kapoor’s Bollywood sports-drama Jersey, Pawan Kalyan’s Telugu courtroom drama Vakeel Saab, Nani’s motion thriller ‘V‘ and in addition Allu Arjun’s Icon.
Android & IOS customers, obtain our cellular app for quicker than ever Bollywood & Field Workplace updates!
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date
- Google Trusted Contacts App Removed from both Play Store & Apple’s App Store
- GTA Vice City Cheater APK: Everthing You Need to Know
- Best WWE Kodi Addon in 2020 – How to Watch WWE on Kodi
- Sony Revealed PS5 Price in India: Rs 39,990 for digital edition, Rs 49,990 for regular variant