On December 20 via an Instagram post, Ariana Grande announced her engagement with boyfriend Dalton Gomez.
“Forever and then some,” Ariana Grande captioned her post.
Yes, you are hearing right!! Singer Ariana Grande got engaged to her boyfriend and the 27-year-old singer revealed this through a new post on Instagram. Along with the announcement Ariana shared so many pictures and an engagement ring as well.
As per the People magazine, the pair started dating earlier this year, and after finding the close connection they engaged. “They couldn’t be happier, they’re just so excited. This is a happy time for them, both sets of parents are thrilled,” a source close to the couple told the magazine.
Dalton is a real estate agent and the dream man of Ariana gifted her the large diamond solitaire with a pearl to one side of the stone.
Not only Ariana but also her mother Joan Grande revealed the big news on Twitter and welcomed Delton as a son-in-law in her family. She wrote “I am so excited to welcome Dalton Gomez into our family! Ariana, I love you and Dalton so much! Here’s to happily ever after! Yay!”
Stuck With U was the initial music video with which the couple made their appearance together and the song was released in May. Earlier Ariana Grande got engaged with Saturday Night Live‘s cast member and comedian Pete Davidson in 2018. But their relationhip was over this year and Ariana got her soulmate Dalton.
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021