Having received hearts of the world over along with his on-line live performance for worldwide followers and his fellow countrymen who revered the Janta curfew, India’s very personal versatile playback singer Sonu Nigam has achieved an distinctive feat in contrast to others!
With over 1.6 million plus views for his reside live performance throughout social media, all inside an hour, Sonu Nigam has proved that he’s, undoubtedly, one of the crucial common music personalities in India.
Not having anticipated such a response, Sonu Nigam says, “Glad that hundreds of thousands of individuals forgot the unhappiness delivered to them by nature and felt a zest of positivity.”
With international audiences raving about his efficiency by means of the heartfelt remark part, Sonu Nigam was fast to retort that he’s particularly eager on repeating this.
Righteously christened “The Grasp of Melody” by Forbes India, Sonu Nigam additionally divulged that he didn’t take lengthy to really put collectively the profitable present!
Anna, the violin virtuoso from Russia and Adeel, the enthralling synthesist, carried out in sync with the playback singer, who was joined by son Nevaan. “Nevaan wasn’t ready. That’s why you noticed we fumbled whereas we have been performing,” as viewers felt overwhelmed by the father-son second of affection and appreciation, to not point out little Nevaan’s angelic voice.
Social media even noticed the hashtag #SonuGoesLive trending! With a message of unity and peace. Extra energy to Sonu Nigam.
- The Many Uses of Vlogging in Today’s Digital Age
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web