Hi Readers!! There is good news for all gamers, if you are waiting for a Sony VR headset then your wait is over. The Sony company announces a new VR headset for PS5. The new console is in the development phase and will be available soon.
- Sony announces a Virtual reality (VR) headset for its best-selling PlayStation 5 home console.
- It will include a better field of view, higher resolution, and a single cord.
- It will also come with a new VR motion controller that will incorporate some of the new features of the PS5’s DualSense pad.
Sony announces new VR headset for PS5: Expected Features
The New VR Headset has a lot of exciting and improved features as compared to its previous headset.
- The headset connects to the PS5 using a single cord, which is a simplified setup than the current PSVR uses. The original PlayStation VR for the PS4 was criticized for using multiple cables to make the headset work in the first place.
- The new PlayStation VR headset will also incorporate the DualSense wireless controller.
- This new hardware is clearly designed to improve some of the limitations of the original PlayStation VR headset in terms of graphics.
- The PlayStation VR doesn’t need a high-end computer or a smartphone to run the headset which is a pre-requirements of other consoles.
The new VR system promises better resolution, more accurate head-tracking, and a wider field of view.
The move to launch the next-generation VR headset for its flagship PS5 console will give Sony an edge over Microsoft’s Xbox Series X and Nintendo’s Switch console. Out of the three big console manufacturers, Sony is the only company that is investing heavily in the development of VR hardware and software.
Thanks for Reading!!
With a next-generation headset now in the works, we’ll soon find out what games Sony has planned to improve the future of VR.
Share Your Valuable Feedback in the comment section below.