Building on its existing audio experience, Spotify is launching a new video podcast feature for fans around the world (in all Spotify markets where podcasts are supported). Starting today, Free and Premium users can tune into video content from podcasts including Book of Basketball 2.0, Fantasy Footballers, The Misfits Podcast, H3 Podcast, The Morning Toast, Higher Learning with Van Lathan & Rachel Lindsay, and The Rooster Teeth Podcast
How does Spotify video podcast work?
To access the feature, just press play – the creator-made videos will start automatically and sync immediately with your audio feed. And if you’re multitasking between apps or want to lock your device during the episode, no worries – your audio will continue to play in the background with no interruption.
With complimentary video content, Spotify believes it can enrich the audio experience for fans and creators alike, and help them engage with each other in an even deeper way.
Please find even more details on Spotify’s blog, For the Record.
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam