People start to value things at an age when they cannot afford them. Everyone loves music, but there are very less students who can afford high-quality music. If this applies to you as well then I have fascinating news for you. What if I tell you there is a way for you to get all your favorite music at a 50% discount? Stay with me and I will tell you all about How to Grab a Student Discount on Spotify. Not just this, It comes with a one-month free trial.
Before we get into the steps, let’s have a look at what all services you can enjoy with the Student discount of Spotify.
What does the Spotify Student discount include?
The Premium for Students Subscription includes so many benefits, that will make your music experience flawless and effortless.
1. No Ad Interruptions
Say goodbye to all those annoying ads which interrupt your mood while enjoying music on Spotify. With the student discount, you get to enjoy nonstop uninterrupted ad-free music. If that doesn’t excite a music lover, the further benefits will.
2. Listen Offline
Once you get the student discount, you don’t need to stay internet-connected. You can listen to your favorite music, anytime, anywhere. No more worrying about your data.
3. Music for every moment
The playlist option is one of the two exclusive concepts Spotify brought into the lives of a music lover. Now with the Student Discount on Spotify, you can get playlists for every moment of your life. You literally do not need to scroll through millions of songs to look for the song that matches your mood. Spotify does that for you.
4. Easy on the ears
Talk about exclusiveness? Spotify gained popularity because of the very clear sound quality of the music. Imagine experiencing the sound quality of a premium pack at just 50% price.
Spotify is really spoiling the students with all these benefits at such a huge discount. But the only catch is that it is that the Student Discount on Spotify doesn’t allow for all the colleges. Just check that your college should be verified with SheerID, if yes then you are good to go.
Now that you know about the benefits of the Spotify Student Subscription, read further to know
How to get the Student Discount on Spotify?
1. Create or log in to your Spotify account
- Create your Spotify account by either joining through Facebook or enter your username, password, email address, and date of birth. Login if you already have an account.
- Once you enter your details and click on SIGN UP, you will have to select your music and language preferences. Of course, that is how Spotify will know your taste in music and suggest playlists that you will enjoy.
- Once these steps are completed, Spotify will display popular and trending music as per your preferences.
2. Join Spotify Premium
- On the bottom right side of your Spotify application, select Premium. The next page will show your current plan and all the Premium plans offered by Spotify.
- If you are already using any of the Spotify Premium subscriptions, you will have to cancel it first. Then go ahead and click on the card that displays Premium Student.
- When you tap on the button TRY 1 MONTH FOR FREE on the Premium Student card, it will redirect you to the Page where you can unlock the student discount.
- Keep handy any ID Proof to confirm that you are a student. Spotify only accepts the below documents as proof:
- Class schedule
- Registration or tuition receipt
- A letter of enrollment.
The ID proof will be verified through SheerID.
- Tap on next, and enter your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Country, and Name of your College/University. Now enter the Id proof and upload them in any of the below formats:
- All the formalities are completed, now the only thing left to do is to complete the payment. You can use a credit card, PayTM, or UPI transaction.
- Once you complete the payment you are all set to explore the world of endless music and that too at a price of only ₹ 59/month.
Note: You can access the subscription for up to 12 months from the date you subscribed and can reverify at a maximum of 3 times. After you complete your education based on the information on your id proofs, you will automatically become a Premium Individual and charged ₹119/month unless you cancel it.
Spotify’s Premium Student is a pretty great offer along with a free subscription for one month. Make the most out of the quality audio music by Spotify and experience the Premium services at a 50% discount using Student Discount on Spotify.
Tip: Use quality earphones to experience the amazing music quality on Spotify.