Celebrity Rajinikanth is reported to have made a sizeable donation for the wellbeing of day by day wage employees of South Indian Movie Trade because the shoots of TV exhibits and flicks have been placed on maintain on account of Coronavirus outbreak.
In keeping with stories, Rajinikanth has donated Rs 50 lakh to Movie Workers Federation of South India (FEFSI) aiming to assist day by day wage employees. The donation of Rajinikanth got here hours after FEFSI appealed requesting all of the South Indian movie fraternity to offer monetary help to the day by day wage members of the federation.
This isn’t the primary time Rajinikanth donated a whopping quantity to assist needy individuals. Earlier, the Darbar actor reportedly had donated Rs 15 lakh for the flood victims in Kerala.
— Johnson PRO (@johnsoncinepro) March 24, 2020
As quickly as FEFSI made an attraction, a number of South Indian actors together with Suriya, Karthi and Vijay Sethupati amongst others have come ahead and made a donation. In keeping with stories, Suriya, Karthi and Sivakarthikeryan have donated Rs 10 lakh to FEFSI.
In addition to monetary assist, actors Parthipan and Prakash Raj have supplied a whole lot of rice luggage weighing 25 kg every.
Resulting from lockdown in India and throughout the globe, there are dozens of films and TV exhibits together with Rajinikanth’s ”Annaatthe” and Akshay Kumar and Ranveer Singh’s Sooryavanshi have been placed on maintain.
On the work entrance, Rajinikanth — who was lase seen in Darbar — might be subsequent seen in Siruthai Siva’s directorial Annaatthe.
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue
- Zoom rolling out end-to-end encryption, YouTube live streaming on Android
- Facebook launches cloud gaming service for Android and Desktop users
- ByteDance in Early Talks to List Chinese Short Video App Douyin in Hong Kong: Sources
- Chrome OS finally has a dark mode, and you can try it right now
- WhatsApp to get multi-device support, new storage feature soon
- BEST VPNs FOR STREAMING IN 2020
- Amazon And Flipkart Are back with Season 2 of Sales? Know all details here !!