- Telegram creates history by becoming a most downloaded non gaming app in Play store.
- Telegram export policy in there latest update to export their chat from WhatsApp to Telegram has been widely used by users.
- Signal become the third most downloaded app in jan 2021.
Telegram Most downloaded App: Reasons for such
popularity In play store
Whatsapp plays a important role to increase tetegram popularity by sending notifications to accept its new policy otherwise other been able to access their accounts after Feb 8.
Due to whatsapp New policies and Tesla company Owner “Elon Musk” comment regarding whatsapp new policy, people start downloading Telegram and signal app and uninstall whatsapp from their devices.
- Due to these Reasons, Telegram become the most downloaded non-gaming app worldwide with more than 63 million installs, 3.8 times its downloads in January 2020.
- Telegram jump from the ninth position to the top spot on Google Play Store.
- In Apple’s App Store also Telegram become the 4th Most downloaded app break all the Records.
- Signal came third in the overall downloads worldwide for January, leaving Facebook and WhatsApp behind.
- The significant Portion of downloads are from India which constitute 24% of the total downloads
Due to decreasing popularity Whatsapp defer their new policy, but it is too late for the company as demand for the Telegram and Signal app is increased significantly due to their featues and new updates and Whatsapp controversy.
2. Telegram New latest Update- Export chat From Whatsapp Feature
Telegram has started new facility with latest update supporting transfer of chat history from other messaging apps like WhatsApp and Line.
All Photos , videos and documents can be Transferred to Telegram from another Chat meassaging apps.
Steps to export Chat From Whatsapp to Telegram:
You can transfer both Individual chats and group chats to telegram by downloading the latest version of it, isn’t a good news.
- Open a WhatsApp chat.
- Tap on the three vertical dots on the top right corner.
- Click on Export Chat
- Choose ‘Telegram’ in the Share menu.
- Click on ‘contact info’ or ‘group info’ page in the app
- Tap export chat.
- Choose ‘Telegram’ in the ‘Share’ menu.