Instant messaging application WhatsApp is now getting tough competition from Telegram. Users have also started downloading this app fast.
Despite many advanced and useful features, video calling was not available on this platform till now. But now Telegram users will also be able to take advantage of the video calling feature.
Telegram has released the video calling feature in beta version 0.7.
If you want this new version, then users can download it from Microsoft’s app center platform. Another thing that the user has to keep in mind here is that this app has to be installed along with the regular Telegram app.
Testing is going on now
Let us know that the video calling feature is still in the testing phase, but when this feature is released, then apps like WhatsApp, Viber will get a tough competition.
By the way, voice call facility is already available on Telegram like WhatsApp, but users were missing the video calling feature on this platform.
But now it has been released for beta users.
According to the company, it may take some time to release its stable version. If you want to use this feature now, then you have to be part of the beta program.
Special features of Telegram Like WhatsApp
It is also a messaging platform. A group of 2 lakh people can be formed here and user public channels can also be formed here. You do not get the feature of preparing public channels in WhatsApp. It is also useful in terms of the file, photo, video sharing. With this help, files up to 1.5 GB can be shared.
It supports android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, macOS, Linux, and web. This is a free app.
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body