- Popular messaging app Telegram is currently working on two web apps.
- Two new web apps – the Telegram WebK and the Telegram WebZ are going to launch soon
- WebK and Webz are rolling out with exciting new features like sending stickers to each other, a new interface, mute button, search bar, and many more.
Telegram is one of the most popular messaging applications. The company keeps on adding new features and making improvements. That’s why the apps for Android and iOS are trending for several months.
However, its web client is not receiving the same treatment from the developers. Finally, the day has come when the company decided to make improvements in its design.
Now, the company has launched two separate apps—the Telegram WebK and the Telegram WebZ.
The Telegram web app lacks basic features. Users can’t even send stickers to each other which makes it less popular.
But these two new apps come with new features like search options, sending stickers to each other, and many more.
However, it is still not clear why the company has launched two separate apps instead of one. The developers of both apps are different.
If we look closely, we found that there is a minor difference in the interface of these two apps.
Difference between WebK and WebZ
- WebK version of the app provides you the feature of mute calls whereas there is no mute button available on WebZ.
- The search bar in the WebK is white in color whereas Web Z has a grey search bar.
- In WebZ, we see a blue “verified” icon. We don’t see that on the WebK version.
However, there is still a lack of the most important feature- Voice Call. Unfortunately, its rival company WhatsApp web has already rolled out this feature to their users a few months ago.
However, there is a report that Telegram is testing the ability of Voice calls. This feature is available on the beta version. Chances that the company will soon release this feature with the Telegram v7.7.0 update.
Thanks for reading!