- Telegram’s new Schedule Messaging feature not available on Whatsapp.
Top Telegram features you might not know, and how to use them.
- Telegram creates history by becoming the most downloaded non-gaming app in the Play store.
In this article, we will be sharing tips on how to schedule a message on the Telegram messenger and top Telegram features which are very useful which users don’t know, and step by step guide to using them.
How Can We Schedule Text Messages On Telegram?
- Open the Telegram messenger application on your respective smartphones.
- Make sure you have logged in or have completed the registration if you are a new user.
- Go to the contact or the chat window where you want to schedule a message.
- Tap and hold the message tab. Type in the text before you follow this step.
- You will get two options, i.e, ‘Schedule Message’ and ‘Send without sound’. Select the first option.
- Now, set the schedule for the message to be delivered to the contact.
Scheduling also works in your ‘Saved Messages’ chat, turning your planned post into reminders. Whenever a scheduled message or reminder is sent, you get a special notification.
Top Telegram features you might not know:
Live location & proximity alerts
Telegram users can send each other live locations just like WhatsApp. Live locations allow the receiver to track the sender in real-time for a set amount of time when they’re on the move.
Edit and replace pictures after sending
The app allows users to edit photos and even replace them after you have sent them. To do this, long-press on a picture you have sent. Choose the ‘Edit’ button on the top. Now, you will get an in-built photo editor where you can add filters, draw or crop images.
Group Voice chats
A recently introduced feature, Telegram’s new Group Voice Chats allow users in a group to initiate a common group voice chat for all members.
To make use of this, head into any group of choice and tap on the group name. Now head to the three-dot menu on the top right and choose Start Voice Chat.
Thanks for reading!!
Share your Valuable feedback in the comment section below.