Is it really possible to get a high-performing connected watch at a low price? “An exceptional manufacturing quality and a price which beats all competitors.” Do you know the name of the watch? Do you want to know its more features? If yes, read the article below and get to know everything about eSmart, the name of the watch. This watch surprises the whole country.
eSmart is a new generation watch launched by a new startup. The sales have skyrocketed up, shocked manufacturers, and impressed customers. The eSmart is the leading high-tech new generation connected watch which is three times less expensive than it’s competitors’ production. The customers like its sleek design, the ergonomics of its body, and its ease of use.
We all know that Big brands have a high-profit share for their products. They keep the value of the product much higher than their actual making cost.
Though Every year, big brands release new versions of products and earn a lot of money. But the truth is, there is no major change in products. For minute changes they earn a lot of money. So, when people find a product like eSmart, they have gone crazy. The manufacturers of eSmart have kept their profit lowest, I guess, to provide the best to the nation.
Brief about eSmart
eSmart is a smart wrist band watch that is fully connected to your phone. Mirroring your phone is the main idea behind it.
The eSmart watch is given by a French start-up, which shares the same Chinese manufacturers as its competitors.
Moreover, the quality of the parts is the same as those of Samsung, Fitbit, or any other connected watch currently prevailing in the market. So, this watch stands up with the quality of high-brand watches. Touch and display is truly astounding. The OS used here is fully optimized to prevent bugs.
eSmart Marvelous Features
- It is the premier Fitness watch with a high-performing heart monitor.
- It has an HD touchscreen with exceptional lighting which readjusts according to light intensity.
- The wondrous Sleep and fitness tracker is also there to keep you fit.
- The watch is 100% waterproof.
- The eSmart will help you trace your progress and will encourage you to be more active.
- Personal voice assistant integrated functionality which allows the user to answer calls, organize meetings, and receive notifications.
- GPS and wi-fi are some added functionality to eSmart.
- You can set alarms for exercise, meditation, or anything.
- The watch tells you about the weather forecast.
Technical details of eSmart
- The dimensions of the watch are 44 * 38 * 10.7mm
- Weight: 50 gms
- Protocol Bluetooth 4.0, which assures a robust and reliable connection.
- Heart sensors embedded to notify heart patients to slow down their activity pace.
Are there any glitches? Is the product worth buying?
Actually, the manufacturer of the product focuses primarily on product only not on marketing or brick-and-mortar stores. So, they were able to keep the cost of the product very low, just $69, and its impressive, not I’ll the country but the world!
Everything the manufacturer did online, so no marketing cost incurred thus released a budgeted watch.
THERE ARE NO GLITCHES!
YES, THE PRODUCT IS WORTH BUYING! After going through this article you better understand that a watch that posts $300-$400 now be out for just $69! Ridiculously amazing!
Well, readers, I hope you would like this information. eSmart is just an amazing product with no comparisons. It stands out the best with all embedded features. Also, it’s not going to bur your pocket!
Mention in comments if you need to know anything else.
Share your feedback. Thanks for reading this information!
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam