India banned 59 Chinese apps in June, including the short video app TikTok. Then another 15 Chinese apps were banned in late July.
After the ban in India, there was a demand to ban Tiktok in the US. The United States has placed a bet in front of TikTok to break ties with China.
Meanwhile, there is news that Reliance Industries may buy Tiktok’s Indian business.
Mukesh Ambani’s RIL in talks with parent
ByteDance to acquire TikTok in India
- The report claimed that Reliance Industries is considering buying a stake in Indian business with ByteDance, the TikTok parent company. It is reported that the talks are currently at the initial stage.
- TikTok CEO Kevin Mayer is reported to have met top Reliance executives. In this meeting, there has been talking about TikTok’s Indian business, although Reliance Industries has not yet released any official statement on this.
However, it is believed that ByteDance can get success in selling the Indian market of TikTok to Reliance.
“The Mukesh Ambani-led firm had begun talks last month with the Chinese firm to acquire its operations in India. The deal is said to be valued at $5 billion”.
Tiktok Reliance Deal, Reliance Industries may buy Bytedance
- India’s richest industrialist Mukesh Ambani is considering investing in TikTok. It has been claimed in a media report.
- According to the report, this conversation is currently in the initial stages, and Reliance Group is currently exploring possibilities of investing in this short video-based app.
This can also be a profitable deal for Reliance. The reason for this is that the TikTok app was quite popular in India.
Due to the ban on this, the Indian user could not find any other great option for this.
So if TikTok starts again, it will get a good response.
- How GetInsta will give you millions of Instagram followers
- Dirt 5 Release Date, PC System Requirements, Gameplay, Review, and More
- Apple to block Apple Silicon Mac users from side-loading iPhone apps
- Why You Need To Hire An Expert HTML Developer For Your Development Company
- Sony PlayStation 5 restock update, Details Inside
- Samsung Galaxy S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra : Pre-order, Sale and launch
- Snapchat permanently bans President Trump’s account