Do you and your friends have different gaming consoles? So, Are you searching for Cross-play games? IF yes, go through this comprehensive guide and know all about cross-play. Cross-play is gaining popularity and players tend to love cross-play games more. Is it not always necessary that two different friends like the same gaming console? Also, this might be the case one does not have a gaming console but have a PC. But two friends want to play together? keeping this problem in mind, The game developers have started developing cross-play games. Scroll down to Know more!
Cross-play is the potential to play games on different platforms, mandatory on the same server. Someone playing Minecraft on Xbox One and other on PS4, then they can play easily on the same server. To know the complete list of Top 10 cross-play games, read the article below, and enjoy reading!
Can all games be cross-play?
The development cost ad efforts to make a game crossplay is very high that you ever think of. Yes, these days all major games are coming as cross-play games but you should not assume that all future games would be cross-play. Cross-play would work only if the special piece of code is written for it.
“Cross-play is something that would definitely be compelling for players, and as a player, I would love to see it happen. The fact is that achieving cross-play for Overwatch is more difficult than people realize”, Overwatch developer Wes Yanagi Said!
“Enabling cross-play isn’t just about flipping a switch and ‘there you go’. It’s a very multi-dimensional kind of attribute or feature”, Shawn Layden said.
So, the idea is implementing cross-play to provide flexibility to players but not possible for all games!
Top 10 cross-play games to play on PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch
Here is the complete list of Top 10 cross-play games.
- This block building game introduced cross-play on various devices.
- best selling PC games ever.
- Its simple and intuitive interface binds players to the platfrom.
- Grab an area. build a castle go for a hunt, Defend mops and filly build a city. Keep a check on the survival line in a specific mode.
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PC, mobile
2) Street Fighter V
- Streetfighter is a real combat game that allows you for a head-to-head battle. Choose a character from 16 iconic characters and fight against friends online or offline with a robust variety of match options.
- The characters have a unique story and training challenges.
- Launched in 2016, The game is gaining popularity quickly and can be counted in the cross-play games.
- Platforms: PS4, PC
- A free to play RPG game developed by Pheonix labs in 2019.
- The game support both single-player and multiplayer mode (a group of 4)
- A cataclysmic event has split the world apart, causing monstrous creatures known as Behemoths that prey on the surviving humans. Players take on the role of Slayers to take down Behemoths, accumulating loot that they use to craft and upgrade weapons and armor to take down more extensive and powerful Behemoths.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Fortnite is a battle royale game, well known to everyone, developed and released by Epic games in 2017.
- The game is available in three distinct modes: Save the world, battle Royale and Creative mode.
- Analyze the map gather armors and attack.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC, mobile
5) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
- The Call of Duty franchise is the cornerstone of the FPS genre.
- Its latest updation reboots the franchise’s most powerful and widely acclaimed setting in the best possible way.
- This return to form for Call of Duty is darker and more realistic in terms of the campaign narrative, and naturally, features the stellar multiplayer gameplay that keeps fans coming back to the series year after year.
- Combine that with its recent battle royale mode, entitled Warzone, and you have a potentially definitive crossplay experience.
- Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, PC
- It is based on a medieval fantasy setting.
- The game has more magic and Dianasours than vehicles.
- The gameplay is attractive and worth spending time on.
- Platforms: Xbox One, Switch, PC
7) DC Universe Online
- It is a combat massive multiplayer online game, completely free to play.
- A new, original character that communicates with the iconic heroes and villains of DC Comics. Get a Customized look.
- As soon as you create your avatar you would be thrown into the DC universe for the very first fight.
- Platforms: PS4, PC
The rest three in the list are:
- Need for Speed: Heat, Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- PUBG, Platforms: Xbox One, PS4
- Rocket League, Platforms: Xbox One, PS4, Switch, PC
Dear readers, Thank you for reading so far!
I hope you would like this comprehensive guide on cross-play games. These are the Top 10 crossplay games to play on PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch.
Share your feedback o cross-play. Should it be implemented in all games or not? We would love to hear.
Thank you! happy gaming!
- Amazon And Flipkart Are back with Season 2 of Sales? Know all details here !!
- Epic Games is backlashing Apple again via a court filing.
- WhatsApp latest feature against fake notifications, update app instantly!!
- 7 Expenses Not to Charge On Your Business Credit Card
- How to Transfer Google Play Music to YouTube Music
- Apple iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro pre-orders in India go live today
- Google Play Music App Shut Down on Android, iOS and Web
- Fortnite Week 8 XP Coin Locations: Where to Find All Coins