After the ban of the most popular video making app “TikTok” in India. Many companies are trying to purchase it. According to the source, Recently, TikTok rival Triller seeks to capitalize on TikTok woes. The company has bid for about $ 20 billion on China-based ByteDance-owned TikTok through London Based global Investor firm Centricus.
This news has been revealed on a report on Saturday. In addition, Triller has a bid on TikTok assets in Australia, New Zealand, India, and the US. The Triller has said that the Company has submitted the bid directly to ByteDance, the proprietary company of TikTok instead of TikTok.
Triller Bid Of $2000 Crore for TikTok
Is TikTok ready to make comeback in India?
- Triller’s deal to take a bid over TikTok.
- The deal seems to occur between $20 billion to $ 30 billion.
Triller was launched in the year 2005. Tiktok has around 700 million users all across the world while Triller has 100 million users. There are around 100 million users of TikTok only in the US.
Executive Chairman of Triller- Bobby Sarnevesht has said that the company submitted its proposal directly to the chairman of ByteDance. the company has not made any offer directly to TikTok.
But TikTok has refused to make any statement on this matter yet. Before this, there was a statement or rumor by Walmart that Microsoft will make a bid on TikTok. according to the source, the deal will be going to occur between $20 billion to $30 billion.
Triller is an American video-sharing app available for Android and iOS users. This app has a similar interface to that of TikTok. After the ban of TikTok in India, this app has over 120 million downloads. Instead of Triller, Bytedance is also is in talks with two other big companies Microsoft and Oracle for the deal.
- Amazon Eyes First Foray Into Broadcasting Soccer Matches In Italy
- Apple may launch its own search engine to take on Google, reports
- Microsoft says it doesn’t need to sell the Xbox Series X for it to be successful
- Donald Trump campaign website hacked by cryptocurrency scammers
- Google Pay taken down from App Store for fixing an issue
- Zoom rolling out end-to-end encryption, YouTube live streaming on Android
- Facebook launches cloud gaming service for Android and Desktop users
- PUBG Mobile Season 16 Release Date, Royale Pass, Rewards and Rumoured content