- Twitter provides a new Feature Called Advance Search.
- This tool helps you out in easily searching your own tweets or someone’s else tweets for a specific topic or purpose.
- The company is working hard to provide new updates and features to users to enhance the user experience.
- Advanced Search feature is available on both Twitter desktop and mobile versions
Hi Readers!! There is important information to all Twitter users that the company is now providing Advanced Search Feature.
Twitter has a large user base and millions of tweets on a specific topic find it difficult for the users to search for specific Tweet. Thankfully, there is an easy way to quickly search your own tweets in your Twitter feed using the microblogging platform’s advanced search tool.
How to use the Advanced search on Desktop
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
- Fill in the appropriate fields to refine your search results (see below for some helpful tips).
- Click Search to see your results.
How to search from Twitter for iOS
- First, Open the Twitter app.
- Go to the top of the page, enter your Advance search into the search box, and tap ‘search’.
- You will see results consisting of a combination of Tweets, photos, accounts, and more.
- You can filter your results by tapping the top, latest, people, photos, videos, news, or broadcasts
- Tap on the filter icon in the search bar to refine your results on the basis of all people or people you follow.
How To Use Twitter Advanced Search Feature on Android:
There is no direct option available for this feature on the smartphone application; however, the desktop version has a dedicated option for the same.
If you are trying to use the ‘Advanced search’ option on a smartphone then you need to visit the ‘twitter.com/search-advanced’ website.
Now, search for the topic or tweet by filling-in the required fields. This will help for a refined search on the microblogging platform.
Thanks for Reading!!
Share Your valuable Feedback in the comment section below