- Twitter is working on a multi-tier subscription model.
- The service will include a number of paid and exclusive features.
- The company will also bundle the ‘Undo Tweet’ function to its premium service.
Twitter will soon look to launch ‘Twitter Blue’, which will enable users to pay a fee of $2.99 per month to access a range of these next-level Twitter functions. Twitter Blue will also get a new function called ‘Collections’, which will allow users to save and organize their favorite tweets into collections to easily locate later on.
The company is working on the ability to adjust the duration of the undo Tweet timer from 5 seconds to up to 30 seconds. Twitter started adding a splash page to the app asking users to enable ad tracking in compliance with Apple’s rules on May 14.
The other feature is “Bookmark Collections,” where a tweet could be added and organized into a collection. The tweets could then be review at a later time, or the collection could be shared.
Twitter’s rumored Blue subscription service: Features
- Custom stickers and hashtags – The capability to create custom stickers and ‘hashflag’ emoji-linked hashtags.
- Job ads – Optional job ad listings.
- Administrator role management – New options to define how staff/contractors can control Twitter your account.
- Insights into other accounts – More analytics options, including the capacity to see all your past reactions with any account.
- Education resources – Access to more Twitter training courses and tools.
- Advanced video publishing tools – The capacity to publish significantly longer videos in your tweets.
- Profile badges – A profile badge that links back to your business/employer.
- Undo send – An option to recall your sent tweets within a 30-second window.
- Custom color options – New ways to customize your Twitter profile presentation.
- Auto replies – The capacity to add auto-response options to use in your tweet replies
- Social listening – More insights into your tweet engagement and discussion around your Twitter handle.
- Brand surveys – An option to run surveys about your Twitter ads to get more feedback.
There’s no word yet on when a premium paid version of Twitter would launch, or who would be eligible.
Thanks for Reading!!