- Twitter Blue has been spotted on its iOS app description with features.
- There are also icons in pink, purple, green, orange, black, blue, and one with blue and purple stripes.
- Users who pay more getting more features.
Twitter will soon look to launch ‘Twitter Blue’, which will enable users to pay a fee of somewhere around Rs 269 per month to access a range of these next-level Twitter functions. The New feature will be offered with different subscription plans. Users who purchase higher subscription plans will have access to more features.
Twitter Blue comes with colour themes and custom app icons. Users will be able to choose different colours like yellow, red and purple as the Twitter theme. They can also change the app icon to pink, purple, green, orange and more colours.
Twitter’s rumored Blue subscription service: Features
- Advanced video publishing tools – The capacity to publish significantly longer videos in your tweets.
- Profile badges – A profile badge that links back to your business/employer.
- Undo send – An option to recall your sent tweets within a 30-second window.
- Custom color options – New ways to customize your Twitter profile presentation.
- Auto replies – The capacity to add auto-response options to use in your tweet replies
- Social listening – More insights into your tweet engagement and discussion around your Twitter handle.
Twitter Blue :Undo tweet feature for tweets
For instance, if you have made a factual or a grammatical error in your tweet, you can use the undo button to first correct your mistake and then post it without deleting the entire tweet. It definitely saves a lot of time but comfort comes at a price so only the paid subscribers will have access to the feature.
The `Undo Send` button is likely to provide a 30-second window for users to recall or withdraw a tweet with typos and other errors before anyone can see it.
In addition to the these features, Twitter has considered bringing new models such as Super Follows to let people receive a monthly subscription fee from their followers to send them exclusive content or newsletters.
Thanks for Reading!!