So finally Twitter revealed that 130 high profile accounts targeted by the attacker during Bitcoin hack. The Major Bitcoin Hack happened on 15th July in this attack a large number of high-profile accounts tweeting messages as part of a Bitcoin scam.
There are multiple tweets has been posted by the company on Thursday and approx 130 high profile account has been targeted under the breach. the attackers convinced a large no. of Twitter Employees to give them access of social media site’s systems.
“Based on what we know right now, we believe approximately 130 accounts were targeted by the attackers in some way as part of the incident,” Twitter said. But it added that the attackers were only able to tweet from a “small subset” of these accounts.
We’ve been working around the clock and will continue to provide updates here.
— Twitter Support (@TwitterSupport) July 16, 2020
In another tweet, it said it was working with affected account holders to see if any non-public data had been stolen by the perpetrators. If so, that could mean the hackers were able to view direct messages sent and received by the hacked accounts.
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard
- Flipkart Flipstart days sale to start from December 1 with up to 80% off on electronic accessories
- PUBG Mobile rival FAU-G available for pre-registration for Android users
- Get an Apple Music subscription for free right now with Shazam
- Make That Money! How to Do Payroll for a Tech Team
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users