- Twitter now lets users join Spaces via desktop and mobile web browsers.
- The Web users can only join a Spaces that is already live.
- The Spaces is not yet available in the iPad and Mac apps.
Hi Readers!! There is good news for you, The Most awaited feature of Twitter called Spaces is now available for desktop and mobile web browsers. Twitter has been quickly opening up Spaces and adding features over the past several months to compete with the dedicated social audio app Clubhouse and similar features from companies like Discord and Facebook.
The company intends to make it possible for everyone to host a Twitter Spaces room of their own, That could be a big bonus for broadcasters who are looking to add a little more polish to their audio rooms.
Twitter also revealed a feature that Clubhouse doesn’t have: Twitter plans to offer a way for users to monetize Spaces through ticketing. The company says hosts will be able to set ticket prices and the number of tickets sold, which could let people create exclusive events and earn some money for their efforts.
How to create Twitter Space on mobile and desktop browsers?
- Open Twitter and tap on your profile picture at the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll to the far right and tap Spaces.
- Pick who can speak by choosing from Everyone, People you follow, or Only people you invite to speak.
- Now, tap Start your Space. you’ll now have the option to add a description or name to your Space.
- Now, tap on the three dots at the bottom and go to Adjust Settings to make changes according to your preference. You can choose whether or not you want to see captions by enabling or disabling View Captions.
- You can then allow mic access to Speakers by toggling Allow mic to on.
- Get started chatting in your Space.
- When you wish to end the session, tap Leave at the top right corner.
Thanks for Reading!!