Joe Biden, US President received Pfizer (COVID) vaccine live on TV on Monday. The incoming president is 78 year old and received the vaccination at the Christiana Hospital in Newark, Delaware. According to the reports, his wife received the shot earlier today. He was accompanied by his wife to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
This move was taken to gain confidence of all the US citizens in the vaccination. Basically, to promote people use the vaccination.
“I’m doing this to demonstrate that people should be prepared when it’s available to take the vaccine. There’s nothing to worry about,” Biden said.
He was praising the medical staff and even called them “heroes”. As per Biden, it was a great step towards fighting the pandemic.
He praised all the scientists and the administrators, who helped in developing the vaccination. Praising them he said, “I think that the (Trump) administration deserves some credit, getting this off the ground with Operation Warp Speed.”
His tweet on the same is self explanatory. Biden wants more and more Americans to come forward for the vaccination fearlessly as and when available for them. He also conveyed the citizens that its all okay to get the vaccine and they need not worry about anything.
Why is Joe Biden getting the vaccination a big news?
It is so because he is already 78 years old. Subsequently he falls in the category of being seriously ill with the respiratory problems.
We hope that more and more people will follow him as he has set an example.
Fighting with the pandemic is in our hands. Our safety is in our hands.
- After Containment zones, Google Maps will now show “Vaccinated Sites”.
- The Greatest Instagramming Tool: Followers Gallery
- Which Game Console Should Be Your Next Upgrade?
- YouTube is Now Available to Be Installed as a Progressive Web App
- FAU:G India : All you need to know about the game
- Google opens up its space in US for COVID-19 vaccination: Sundar Pichai
- WhatsApp Treating Indians Differently From Europe Users: Centre To Delhi Court
- Elon Musk’s SpaceX launches a record 143 satellites on one rocket.