Looking at a video on Twitter many times, you may think that it should be saved but there is no option to download it. If you are also looking for ways to download videos from Twitter, then we are telling you how. Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms and it allows people to share their thoughts, including photos and videos.
However, it is not that easy to save the video from Twitter but instead, you have to save the URL for the tweet. However, there are a few ways you can download just the video as well. We have prepared a step-by-step guide on how you can download videos from Twitter.
How to download videos from Twitter?
To download videos from Twitter, you need to open the website on a desktop browser. There is no direct way to download videos from Twitter itself. But there are many websites that help you do this. We tried SaveTweetVid and TwitterVideoDownloader and we can say that these sites work.
Steps to download video from Twitter
- Go to Twitter in your desktop browser.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Click on the Tweet that contains the video.
- You can either copy the tweet URL or right-click on the video itself and select Copy Video Address.
- Now go to SaveTweetVid or TwitterVideoDownloader.
- Paste the copied URL or address in the space provided on the website. It should be a text bar with a Download button next to it.
- Now click on Download.
- Both the websites will give you the option of quality to select from. These may vary depending on the video.
- Here you can right-click on the download button next to the quality of your choice and click on ‘Save link as’.
- Alternatively, you can click on the download button and the video will start playing on fullscreen. Right-click on the video and click on Save video as.
- Also if you are using Chrome then click on ‘Ctrl S’