Some videos are liked while watching Instagram reels. In this case, you can download them if you want. We are telling you a simple trick through which you can download the reels video of Instagram.
Instagram did a rollout for the reel feature users last year. After TikTok was banned in India, this feature became quite popular among users. Like Tittock, users can share their creative short videos on social media. If you also watch reels while using Instagram and you like a video, then you can download it. But the question is how to download it. So today we will give you the answer to this question.
Just follow this quick guide and you will have all your answers right way at your fingertips.
How to download Instagram Reel Video?
- How to download Instagram Reel Videos?
- Initially go to Google Play Store.
- And Lookout for Video downloader for Instagram in its search bar.
- Download and install this app.
- Now open this app and set up your ID.
- Select your reel now that you want to download.
- Now move to the three dots pattern in the right corner of the app. and tap on it.
- Now copy it quickly.
- Open the Video Downloader for the Instagram app again and paste out the copied content here.
- That’s it, Your Instagram reel has been saved in your gallery.
How to download Instagram Reel Video on Apple?
If you are an iPhone user, first download the InSaver for the Instagram app from the App Store. Now open the app in the same way and set up the ID. Go to the Instagram app and select the reel you want to download. After doing so, tap the three-dot icon and copy the link. Open the InServer for the Instagram app. Now the URL you have copied will be pasted automatically. Now the video will be saved in your phone’s gallery.
Let us tell you that we are just giving you information about this app, if you want, download this app. If you do not believe in such apps or believe that there is some kind of danger, then do not download these apps at all. Instagram does not give you any such feature.
Found informative? Then follow Techzimo.com for regular updates related to the tech and gaming world.