Difficult times are going around the world and countries are trying to help their citizens around in all ways. Alike to all, American government is also trying to help by providing Stimulus checks to the country citizens. Haven’t you received your stimulus check? If yes, you are not only the one. IRS has made more than 150 million payments so far and millions of people are still waiting for theirs. In mid-April, IRS has made stimulus payments to eligible Indians to relieve them from the COVID-19 pandemic.
It may be the case that you are not eligible for stimulus check but you thinks you are. So here I am sharing some Requirements that you should fulfill to receive a Stimulus check.
- You are a single US resident and have an AGI under $99,000.
- You file as the head of a household and earn less than $146,500.
- You file combined without children and earn under $198,000.
- You are the parent of a child aged 16 or younger.
There might be a few reasons for you to not receive a check. I have discussed those points below. Scroll down…
Reason 1: If you are a US citizen or a permanent resident, had a gross income in 2019 under $12,200 — or $24,400 as a married couple. And You forget to return the file or didn’t file a return then you have to mention it to the IRS depicting the reason behind.
Reason 2: The IRS may have sent your stimulus check to the account you have already closed. If your payment has then been returned to IRS, the agency will mail your money to your current address.
Reason 3: MAybe you have received a mail but you have accidentally thrown it away thinking that it is spam/junk.
Reason 4: If you owe child support, the IRS can redirect your payment to cover past-due support. The Bureau of the Fiscal Service will send you a notice if this happens.
Reason 5: Last but not least, there is a possibility that it may be stolen.
What should you do now????
Point 1: Be patient
Point 2: Check your mailbox again, including all folders
Point 3: Contact IRS/or your bank.
Not receiving this helpful stimulus payment is really irritating and frustrating. All you can do the most is to be patient or take necessary actions sticking to a firm reason. Stay up-to-date with the latest guidelines of the IRS. Also you must keep tracking Stimulus check your the mail from your computer or phone
- Google to add these two features to Maps and Search for business owners
- Hackers targeted COVID vaccine supply ‘cold chain’
- Tips for getting more Instagram followers
- Government warns Wikipedia on showing Wrong Map of J & K
- Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 888 for Android
- Paytm’s stake sale under consideration : Details Inside
- Learn More About Casey Hooper
- Facebook To Launch News Service In UK In January With Several Outlets Onboard