With over two billion downloads Whatsapp has become one of the best instant messaging apps. In order to offer a great user experience, the company continuously releasing new features like QR code, Dark mode, etc and the latest attire is the multi-device support that is under development.
The messaging giant is reportedly working on a new user interface to link devices to an account. However, the feature didn’t roll out yet and was observed in the latest Whatsapp beta update for iOS. Besides this, Whatsapp could also facilitate users with a new storage part and this feature is also under development.
According to Wabetainfo, WhatsApp has unveiled a new user interface for linking devices. “The label says “Use WhatsApp on other devices” but actually it’s still not possible because WhatsApp is still working on it. The button “Link device” is used to create a new session with WhatsApp Web. In future, it will be used to create sessions with other devices,” the report stated.
Whatsapp has been working on this feature for the longest time. Right now Whatsapp users can access their account on two devices: on a desktop and a smartphone. If you want to login into your Whatsapp account with a new smartphone then you can’t but you can do the same with a desktop. The messaging giant is working to allow users to connect a single account on up to 4 devices. This means when the feature will roll out you would be able to log into your account via your iPhone and iPad simultaneously.
Another eys catching feature that has been spotted in the latest update for iOS users was the new storage user interface. The storage interface grabbed a whole new Manage Storage option in the beta update. “In the same update, we also see a new UI for Storage Usage, including all tools implemented in WhatsApp for Android. To reach the new Storage Usage, you have to open Storage and Data in WhatsApp Settings. You can notice that WhatsApp has changed the order of those sections here, giving priority to Storage Usage,” Wabetainfo report stated.
Earlier, Whatsapp launched the always mute option for Android and iOS users to let users mute Whatsapp groups always.
- Whatsapp is preparing a new UI to link an account to multiple devices at the same time.
- Whatsapp could also get a new storage part.
- Before this, Whatapp rolled out the Always Mute feature to must Whatsapp groups always.
- Samsung on early Galaxy S21 launch – Details Inside
- Instagram blocks #sikh hashtag for users
- PS5 Outperforms Xbox Series X on Certain Games: Why!!!
- Martin Henderson Raves About Girlfriend Aisha Mendez on Instagram
- Playstation 5 Consoles Bought in India Before Official Launch Will Not Have Warranty: Report
- Tesla plans to produce electric car chargers in China
- Soon, you may be able to play Xbox games on smart TV via Xbox app
- Facebook, Google to Face Tougher Competition Rules in UK From New Antitrust Body