It’s always curious to know where do the richest people live. People often went to just see their houses. Today I am going to talk about where do the Richest Americans Live? Do you ever wonder which states are homes to the most billionaire? Have you reviewed the latest “Forbes 400: The Full List of The Richest People in America” yet? Who do you think is the richest person in America? Nearly every state in the US has billionaires, who are in your city? Stay Tuned.
#1 Jeff Bezos
CEO of AmazonWhere Do The Richest Americans Live?
The richest person in America
Net worth: $151.6 billion
Lives in: Seattle, Washington
- Jeff Bezos established e-commerce titan Amazon in 1994 in Seattle. He owns an 11.1% stake as a whole.
- Amazon thought well and hired 1,75,000 new workers between March and April 2020, pandemic time. Though amazon faced criticism to make his workers work during a pandemic.
- In April 2020, Bezos helped the country and gave $100 million to feed Americans.
- In 2019, Amazon made $280.5 billion in revenues and reported a net profit of $11.5 billion.
- Moreover, Bezos also owns an aerospace company that is developing rockets named, The Washington Post and Blue Origin.
#2 Bill Gates
Co-Founder of Microsoft Corporation
Net Worth: $109.6 billion
Lives in: Medina, Washington
- He along with his wife, Melinda, runs the world’s largest private charitable foundation.
- Gates Foundation also helped pandemic time by donating $300 million for funding, treatment, and vaccines.
- Gates has sold or given away much of his stake in Microsoft — he owns just over 1% of shares — and invested in a mix of stocks and other assets.
- Gates stepped down as a board member of Microsoft in March 2020.
- Gates has donated $35.8 billion of Microsoft stock to the Gates Foundation.
CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
Net Worth: $75.7 billion
Lives in: Omaha, Nebraska
- Warren Buffet is one of the most successful investors around the world and is known as the “Oracle of Omaha,”.
- Buffett runs Berkshire Hathaway, which owns more than 60 companies, including insurer Geico, battery maker Duracell and restaurant chain Dairy Queen.
- He bought the stock at age 11 and first filed taxes at age 13.
- In 2019 he donated $3.6 billion, to Gates foundation. He promised to give away 99% of his fortune.
- In 2010, Buffet and Gates launched the Giving Pledge, valuing billionaires to commit to giving half their wealth to charity.
Net Worth: $83.4 billion
Lives in: Palo Alto, California
- Facebook become one of the major platforms to communicate during coronavirus pandemic around the globe.
- Zuckerberg started showing his skills ate the very early age of 19 when he started Facebook at Harvard in 2004. to match names with photos of classmates.
- In May 2012, Facebook has released overseas and become the most renowned platform. He owns 15% of the stock.
- In December 2015, Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, promised to give away 99% of their Facebook stake over their lifetimes.
Co-founder of Oracle
Net Worth: $66.8 billion
Lives in: Woodside, California
- He left the chair of Oracle CEO in 2014.
- He is serving as chairman of the board and chief technology officer.
- In May 2016, Ellison donated $200 million to the University of Southern California for a cancer treatment center.
- In 2018, Ellison purchased 3 million Tesla shares earlier that year and then joined Tesla’s board later in December 2018.
#6 Larry Page
Well Known co-founder of Google
Net Worth: $63.7 billion
Lives in: Palo Alto, California
- Larry Page was CEO of Alphabet, parent of Google, and has left the chair in December 2019. He is still a board member and a controlling shareholder.
- He is a co-founder of google with surgery bring in 1998.
- With Brin, Page invented Google’s PageRank algorithm, which powers the search engine.
- The Larry Page was Google’s CEO till 2001, then he became the CEO of Alphabet(2011-2015)
- He is a profound investor in Planetary Resources, Kitty Hawk and Opener.
#7 Sergey Brin
Co-founder of google with larry page
Net Worth: $62.1 billion
Lives in: Los Altos, California
- He stepped done as a president of Alphabet company but remains the board member.
- Google went public in 2004 and changed its name to Alphabet in 2015.
- Brin is financing a high-tech airship project.
Founder of Bloomberg LP
Net Worth: US$60.1 billion
Lives in: New York, New York
- He co-founded Bloomberg LP (a financial information and media company ) in 1981.
- At the start of his career, Bloomberg started on Wall Street in 1966 with an entry-level job at investment bank Salomon Brothers. Fired later after 15 years.
- He has donated around $5 billion to gun control, climate change, and other causes.
- He spends millions to defeat Donald Trump in 2020.
Net Worth: $65.3 billion
Lives in: Hunts Point, Washington
- Joined Microsoft in 1980 as employee no 30 and became former CEO of Microsoft from 2000 to 2014.
- He joined Microsoft in 1980 as employee No. 30 after dropping out of Stanford’s MBA program.
- Ballmer supervised Microsoft at a difficult time. After getting retired from Microsoft he bought the NBA’s Los Angeles Clippers for $2 billion.
- He elevated his humanitarianism and donation since 2014 and donated over $2 billion into a donor-advised fund to lift poverty.
- In 2018, he invested $59 million in Social Solutions.
#10 Jim Walton
Chairman and CEO, Arvest Bank Group, Inc.
Net Worth: $54.4 billion
Lives in: Bentonville, Arkansas
- Jim Walton is the youngest son of Walmart founder Sam Walton.
- He gave away $1.2 billion in Walmart stock in June 2019 but remains the richest Walton in part thanks to an estimated 44% stake in Arvest Bank.
- Jim and sister Alice are helping arter schools invest in facilities by donating $300 million in bonds.
Hey readers, Thank you for reading so far!
This is the list of Richest Americans telling about their net worth and where do they live. Moreover, I have shared their work information, in brief, to make you understand their source of Income.
I hope you would like this amazing guide about Richest Americans. Share your feedback. IF you find it interesting, do share it with friends and family.