- Xiaomi India has extended the warranty on Redmi and Mi smartphones.
- The customers can book an appointment for after-sales support from the website.
- Xiaomi devices can get an additional two-month extension.
Xiaomi Extends Warranty in India by 2 Months for its devices. This is only applicable for customers whose phones were running out of warranty coverage in May and June 2021. The warranty extension is available on smartphones and accessories such as chargers, data cables, and earphones.
The company also says that users can connect with online teams for any further queries or basic troubleshooting and software-related issues via Facebook and Twitter.
The Xiaomi in a post Said:
“Want to get your Xiaomi devices serviced but can’t move out and the warranty is expiring? Not to worry, we’ve got it covered! If the warranty of your Xiaomi devices is expiring in May or June this year, we will extend it by 2 months”.
This will allow customers to get their device serviced within warranty regulations for an additional two months till August without having to leave their homes and visit a shop. Xiaomi customers can book an appointment for after-sales support from the website.
Xiaomi Extends Warranty: Benefits
The company also announced a free-of-cost handset pick-and-drop service for customers in select locations. The new decision comes days after Poco announced a similar warranty extension policy for its phones in India by two months.
100% Cashless Repairs
- All labor and spare part costs include with plan fee.
Truly Unlimited repairs
- No restrictions on the number or amount of claims during the plan period.
Free Pickup and Drop
- Free Local transportation of your TV to the Service Centre and back, if required.
Genuine spare parts
- Only genuine Mi spare parts used to repair your devices.
Meanwhile, to check the warranty status of the product, users can visit Xiaomi’s official website. For further information, users can either call the company helpline numbers or use the chat support option, also available on the website.
Thanks for Reading!!
In times like these, we request our readers to stay home and stay safe. In case you have to go out to get essentials, double mask yourself and ensure social distancing.