- Xiaomi is set to launch two new audio products in India today during its ‘Mi Sound Unveil’ event.
- The launch event will take place at 12 noon.
- It will be streamed live on the company’s YouTube and social media channels.
Hi Readers!! If you are a music lover, then there is good news for you, Xiaomi brand is launching new audio products in India. The launch event is held today online on various social media channels and the company’s official youtube channel.
Earlier a new tweet from Xiaomi has been attached with a poster that features a rectangular speaker that looks similar to the Xiaomi Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker. The poster reads ‘Audio on the Fly’. This means that the product will be a portable audio device and will allow users to enjoy music on the go.
Along with the portable speaker, Xiaomi may bring new earphones to India at the Mi Sound Unveil event.
Mi Sound Unveil’ event: How to watch it live
The event will start at 12.00 pm today. You can visit the company’s YouTube page or various social media channels. The information comes via a teaser put out by the official Xiaomi Twitter handle.
We’re probably looking at a pair of TWS earbuds and a Bluetooth speaker. In all likelihood, this could be when Xiaomi unveils the Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro in India.
Expected speaker features:
The speaker has a frequency range of up to 20KHz, a 15-meter transmission range, and support for SBC and AAC audio codecs. The Xiaomi speaker also packs a 2,600mAh battery that is touted to deliver up to 13 hours of music playback time on a single charge with 50 percent volume.
The portable speaker supports AUX connectivity as well. The Mi Portable Bluetooth Speaker is available globally in Black and Blue color options, and the device takes up to four hours to fully charge.
Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro expected price in India
We can expect its price in India to be about 8000rs. In addition to this, both products might come with noise cancellation.
- Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro feature is its infrared sensor, which enables intelligent wear detection.
- It is also possible to change volume and track via touch.
- The TWS earbuds support fast charging over a Type-C port.
- Xiaomi claims that the Mi True Wireless Earphones Air 2 Pro can output up to 90 minutes of audio on a single ten-minute charge.
Thanks for Reading!!
Share your Valuable feedback in the comment section below.