Mi 11 was launched globally on Monday through a virtual event. The Mi flagship phone that was unveiled in China in late December comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. It also features a hole-punch design and a 2K display. Mi 11 also offers up to 256GB of onboard storage. It also sports curved edges on all four sides.
- Mi 11 has been launched in global markets.
- The smartphone comes with Snapdragon 888 SoC.
- It features 108MP main camera.
The global variant comes in two storage options, and the packaging includes a 55W GaN charger. Xiaomi has also confirmed that the MIUI 12.5 will rollout to Mi 11 as well as other models such as Mi 10 series, Redmi Note 9 series, and Redmi 9 series.
Mi 11 specs and features
- As mentioned before, Mi 11 was the first smartphone to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC. This is paired with LPDDR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage standards. The smartphone features a 6.81-inch WQHD+ panel with a 120Hz refresh rate and 480Hz touch sampling rate. It features a peak brightness of 1,500 nits.
- The smartphone is equipped with a triple-camera setup on the rear which comprises of a 108-megapixel primary sensor along with a 13-megapixel ultra-wide-angle sensor and a 5-megapixel macro sensor. On the front, the smartphone has a 20-megapixel camera for selfies.
- Under the hood, it packs the octa-core Snapdragon 888 SoC accompanied by the Adreno 660 GPU, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of UFS 3.1 storage. It ships with Android 11-based MIUI 12.5 out-of-the-box.
MI Price :
The Xiaomi Mi 11 global variant’s price starts EUR 749 (approx Rs 65,700) for the 8GB + 128GB variant while the 8GB + 256GB model comes with a price tag of EUR 799 (approx Rs ). There’s a special region-specific Xiaomi Mi 11 edition as well, but its pricing details remain unclear.
Mi 11 debuted in China in 12GB + 256GB storage variant in addition to 128GB and 256GB storage variants with 8GB of RAM. That model appears to be exclusive to the Chinese market for the time being, though.
Other features of the smartphone include an in-display fingerprint sensor, 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6E, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC.