Zoom has announced that they are going to wave off the 40 minute time limit in their meetings. This offer is applicable for all users across the globe having free accounts. This relaxation is available for the Holiday season. This will allow the users spend some quality time with their loved ones virtually.
What do you need to do?
Basically the users need not do anything to avail the offer. But still there are some points that the users need to keep in mind:
- Secure the meeting with a Meeting ID. This is important to do to keep away the uninvited guests from attending the private meeting.
- Not to disclose the Meeting ID on an social media platform.
- Download new festive virtual backgrounds for better experience.
- Ask your family and friends to download the Zoom app for the virtual party.
When will this offer be available?
The dates and timings of the offer are mentioned below for the users:
- 10 a.m. ET Thursday, Dec. 17, to 6 a.m. ET Saturday, Dec. 19
- 10 a.m. ET Wednesday, Dec. 23, to 6 a.m. ET Saturday, Dec. 26
- 10 a.m. ET on Wednesday, Dec. 30, to 6 a.m. ET on Saturday, Jan. 2
This has literally come as a gift during this pandemic for all. The interactions will not be time bound. The fun will not have the limitation of time. The enjoyment will not have time limit.
Enjoy the unlimited meeting time with your loved ones.