Zoom Launched SSO feature: Video conferencing app Zoom has finally come with an all-new exciting and exclusive feature that will resolve the issues of privacy and will be a great move in the direction to make virtual classrooms safer. out a new feature that is aimed at making virtual classrooms safer.
Yes, the feature will know as SSO that stands for Single Sign-in.
How Will It Work?
SSO will allow users to log in with one pair of login details in order to access all the features, like data, applications, and other services. Isn’t it great news?
School management and coordinators are very glad and showing a positive response to this newly launched feature of the app. This will surely gonna help school administrators in setting their virtual classroom in a well-organized way. This will surely benefit teachers and school management in handling notorious students of the virtual class.
Authentication will be another important benefit as the school can easily authenticate its students and their traditional school identity system will be followed better.
Here Students have to authenticate themselves with their school identity in order to attend a class before joining the meeting. Students will get identified within the meeting using the name from their IDP. Only when they are authenticated, they are allowed into a session.
What Zoom has to say about it?
Zoom’s SSO feature will surely add another level of security layer to their hybrid learning.
This will help to maintain the decorum of the virtual class for both students and teachers. Zoom is consistently working in order to provide a simplified yet effective platform for teachers. to interact with their students in a well-organized way. SSO is one good example of it.
Initially, this SSO feature was limited to faculty members. but now this will be accessible for students in virtual classrooms too.
Zoom wrote in a blog post.
“Users will require to choose India as the billing and sold to country. And can pay using the credit card option for purchase in INR. In the initial phase, the users are limited to see or buy Zoom. Phone SKU in the purchase flow made via web browsers,”
Also Read :
- Microsoft, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Tie up to Woo Space Customers
- YouTube app’s new modification in seek bar may annoy Android, iOS users
- Netflix plans two-day event ‘StreamFest’ for free service in India for 48 hours
- How to download Minecraft beta versions (Complete installation guide for PC & Android)
- Apple Launches Apple Music TV, 24-Hour Music Video Channel in The US
- Taiwanese carriers believe iPhone 12 could be best selling Apple phone in 5 years
- WhatsApp will soon allow users to make voice and video calls on web
- Fortnite Fortnitemares 2020: Midas Return, Halloween Event Leaks, Start Date