After topping the charts in online business meetings app, Zoom may launch an email service and calendar app. This is to keep up with the high paced competition these days.
2020 has been a boon for Zoom app where almost everyone joined for either classes, business meetings, group meetings and what not. Big players like Google and Microsoft also had to launch similar apps to retain their respective positions in the market.
While the pandemic has put everything on the Internet, a few companies have been enjoying the daily footfall on their apps and Zoom is one of them.
The stock price of Zoom app has risen by 500% after the pandemic had hit this year. Which has in fact made the app fall in the top category.
Why Zoom may launch Email Service and Calendar App?
To sustain the long term competition, the company is in planning to launch an email service and calendar app. Two of the company’s major competitors, Microsoft and Google, have both calendar apps and email service which somehow makes Zoom inferior; even after gaining maximum market share.
The company is said to be already working on the email service and its test run might just start in the first half of the new year. But, there is still no news on the launch or test run of the calendar app. It might just take some more time.
With $1.9 billion in cash and equivalents, Zoom could make another acquisition following its purchase of Keybase, the maker of an end-to-end encrypted messaging and cloud storage system.
- PUBG Mobile India, Playable with these simple tricks
- Trump pardons ex-Google engineer Anthony Levandowski
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC With a Clock Speed of 3.2GHz Launched
- Chrome 88 is coming with the new Password Protection Feature- Check here all the details
- 5 Tremendous Benefits of Automated Schedule Creation for Your Business
- 3D Slots Guide – How to play 3D Slots
- What We Can Bet On In Technology In 2021