Christmas is a festival of feast, lights, snow, gifts and our dearest Santa. No celebration is complete without family and friends being there. But, 2020 has made all the impossibles fall into possible places. This year meeting your loved ones is under restrictions and guidelines. We have compiled a list for you to wish your loved ones this Christmas. This list has greetings, quotes and wishes in all forms possible. Keep reading and yes, Merry Christmas 2020 🙂
But first lets know some details about the festival.
Christmas is celebrated to mark the birthday of Jesus Christ. It is based on the idea of bringing oneness and harmony. This festival is full of glittery lights, plum cakes, gifts, lights, meeting and greeting, and of course, celebrations. It is all about love, laughter and cherish-able moments spent with the loved ones.
A simple and elegant Christmas wish
Heart to heart Christmas wish
A shimmery and joyful Christmas Greeting for your loved ones
A Christmas 2020 greeting for your friends like family
A Christmas greeting for the kids in the family
Christmas 2020 greeting where just a shiny, smiling snowman sends the warmth of happiness and togetherness
Christmas 2020 greeting for that special loved one
The dancing Santa for the high spirited wishes
Merry Christmas 2020 from our family to yours
Merry Christmas 2020 for your colleagues and friends
Merry Christmas 2020 in style
- May the Christmas season 2020 bring all the happiness and positivity your way to cherish the incoming year 2021.
- May the Holidays bring happiness and joy to you and your loved ones. Merry Christmas!
- Wishing you and your family peace, health, happiness, and prosperity in the coming year. Merry Christmas 2020.
- May the Christmas Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your beautiful family. We miss you and hope to see you in 2021.
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a very Merry Christmas 2020.
- They say the best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas surrounded by your precious family, and many blessings for the coming year.
- May this Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. And may the New Year be full of adventure! Merry Christmas 2020.
- The gift of love.
The gift of peace.
The gift of happiness.
May all these be yours at Christmas.
- Sending all our love and wishes for better days ahead.
- When the magic of Christmas fills the air, we hope you find it everywhere. Merry Christmas 2020.
Quotes for Christmas 2020
“Nothing ever seems too bad, too hard, or too sad when you’ve got a Christmas tree in the living room.”
“Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.”
“Probably the reason we all go so haywire at Christmas time with the endless unrestrained and often silly buying of gifts is that we don’t quite know how to put our love into words.”
“The light of the Christmas star to you,
The warmth of home and hearth to you,
The cheer and good will of friends to you,
The joy of a thousand angels to you,
The love of the Son,
And God’s peace to you.”
“I heard the bells on Christmas Day; their old familiar carols play; and wild and sweet the words repeat; of peace on earth, good-will to men”